Monday, October 8, 2012

Review of the Original Dish drying mat

Today I am going to review The Original Dish Drying Mat, which was sent to me by Influenster to try out and review. I am usually a use the dish washer kind of girl, I hate washing dishes by hand. Actually, I hate washing dishes at all. I'd prefer to have a dish washing fairy to take care of that for me. Anyways, as I have a new baby at home, I find myself hand washing baby bottles on a daily basis. So I was excited to try out this drying mat for my bottles at the very least.

The Original Dish Drying Mat is made up of a foam center covered by layers of microfiber which is super absorbent and quick drying. According to the packaging it will hold up to 4 times it's weight in water. The mat has a loop so you can hang it to dry and it is machine washable for quick and easy cleaning. Because of the thick foam center this mat is perfect for drying delicate glasses such as wine glasses. You can also place the mat under your drying rack.


I mainly used it for drying my baby bottles and it worked much better than placing paper towels or a dish towel on the counter. My counter stayed completely dry under the mat so it didn't create more work for me. And since the mat dries quickly, it was ready for the next time I washed dishes.

I would like to thank Inflenster and The Original for allowing me to try out this great product. I still do the majority of my dishes in the dish washer but I love this mat for the times when I hand wash.

www.influenster.com
www.the-original-co.com



No comments:

Post a Comment