Monday, October 8, 2012

Review of Lypsyl lip balm

Another great product I was given by Influenster to try out is the Lypsyl lip balm. This lip balm is made with "pure Swedish beeswax" and also has coconut oil, organic shea butter and vitamins A and E to moisturize, soften, heal and protect your lips. It also has a fresh mint smell and flavor.

This lip balm goes on smoothly and feels good on your lips. It doesn't make your lips feel sticky and it doesn't cake or peel off your lips like some balms tend to do over time. The mint is refreshing but not over powering. It provides long lasting moisturization. And it is all natural which I love!
One thing that I am not crazy about is the size. The lypsyl lip balm is a larger size tube than typical lip balms and is more of an oval shape. It still will fit in your pocket easily, but is just larger than I'd prefer. It is even larger than a typical lipstick, I took a picture for comparison.
 
Size aside, I really do like this product and will purchase it again when I use up the current tube I have. Lypsyl lip balm retails for around $2.99 which is comparable to other all natural, beeswax based lip balms on the market. And according the Lypsyl website they have other formulas of lip balms as well as a cold sore medicine as well. I'd like to thank Influenster and Lypsyl for the opportunity to try out and review this great product!
 
 
 
www.influenster.com
http://lypsylhome.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment