Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I am so very happy to have been picked for the 2012 Mom Voxbox from Influenster. What is Influenster you may ask? It is this really cool website that you can sign up on and earn badges. The badges help them identify which deomographics you fit into to test out products. They have several boxes a year that they send out to members to test out and then review and report back about the products. It is a free program and is awesome for us as the testers and awesome for the companies that want to get their products out into the markets.

So for mother's day this year, they had a Mom box. Yay for being a mom! As the busy mom of two and also pregnant with my third, I was very happy to be selected. So just what do I get in my mom box?? Here is a picture of what came in my box.




Here is the breakdown as explained on the post card inside the box
  
    Ivory soap bar - sold in packs of 10 for about $4.27 the bar that is so pure it floats! I remember using this bar of soap as a kid and look forward to trying it out. As someone who usually uses liquid body wash, I am interested in seeing how I like the feel of this soap.

   DenTek Comfort Clean and Fun Flossers - $1.99 to $2.99 for full packages....anything that makes flossing easier it great in my books....I am interested in seeing what my kids think of the fruit flavored kid flossers.

  Stash Tea superfruits tea sampler and Nektar sweetner - I LOVE tea...and love fruit.Very excited to try out these fruit infused yummy teas. And the Nektar sweetner is crystalized honey....I love honey as a natural sweetner so I am interested in seeing how well these work. Would be much easier and more convienent to carry packets of crystalized honey around than an actual sticky bottle.

  Quaker soft baked cookie - $2.69 for a box of 6 - I got an oatmeal rasin cookie to try out. One of my favorite flavors of cookies.

   imPress press on manicure by Broadway Nails - $5.99 to $7.99 per pack. Fun, easy to apply press on nails that are supposed to last up to a week. It has been a long time since I have even attempted to use press on nails so I am interested in trying these out.

I want to thank Influenster for allowing me to particiate in this program and giving me the opportunity to try out these great products! Check back for my reviews on each of these products as I go through each one.

http://www.influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment