Friday, September 2, 2011

New Blog, not so new mom.....

So after reading a few blogs from friends, I have decided that I too, need a blog. Why? Heck if I know....it's not as if I'm not busy enough as it is, being a registered nurse outside of the home and a busy wife and mom inside the home. Today I agreed to be head room parent for my 2nd grade daughter's class...which means I have to help plan and put on the 3 classroom parties of the year and apparently help with school functions...and coordinate other classroom helper parents...this is in addition to my other commitments such as helping out in my preschool son's class room, MOPS (mother's of preschoolers) where I make the monthly newsletter and am one of two "sunshine moms" and girl scouts. Thankfully I am not a leader or co-leader there. Add in the dog, the cat, the home work, the house work.....yep...I am definitely a mom on the run most of the time. But in between all the craziness comes the hugs and kisses and "mommy I wuv you" that melts my heart and most definitely makes it all worth while. And so, here I am, with a new blog, from this not so new mom. If I have absolutely nothing else to write about, my kids will give me pleanty of material I am sure.  Parenting is definitely an adventure, so why not share it with others along the way? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment