Friday, January 18, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque

The Holiday VoxBox from Influenster included many great products, including a facial masque from Montagne Jeunesse. I got the chocolate masque in my box. Montagne Jeunesse has an entire line of great facial masks, from mud masks to peel off masks to self heating masks. They even make men's facial masks. These facial masques retail for less than $2 each in local store, I have seen them in Wal-Mart and Walgreens in my area. You can see more about their line of facial products here http://bit.ly/VCSE1z

I honestly can't pronounce the name Montagne Jeunesse....I'm sure I'm not alone here. But they have masks made of awesome, natural ingredients that are good for your skin and smell amazing. There are chocolate masks, fruit masks, deep sea clay masks...and more. Here is the product review page from Influenster http://bit.ly/VNjT9y

So here's a picture of my mask....
So the masque was smooth, creamy and chocolate brown in color. It smelled good enough to eat honestly (but no worries, I didn't eat any of it). It was easy to apply to my face, glided on smoothly and easily. According to the package this masque is deep pore cleansing, anti stress and moisturizing. It has the combined benefits of deep sea salt, cocoa butter and shea butter. The directions say to apply to clean face, sit back and relax for 10-15 mins or until the masque has dried. Then rinse off with clean water and pat dry.

I kept mine on for about 15 minutes. It dried but didn't tighten too much which I liked, because I hate when a mask tightens so much it hurts your face. I opted to wash mine off in the shower, which rinsed off very easily. Afterwards my skin felt softer and refreshed. It had a nice healthy glow as well. I loved this masque so much that I bought two more in the chocolate and also two in the crushed raspberry mango fruit smoothie. There are many more on their website that I hope become available in my area soon. I think if you try Montagne Jeunesse masques, you won't be sorry.

Disclaimer - I received my Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque totally free to try out and review from Influenster as part of the Holiday VoxBox 2012 program. To learn more about Influenster and join up, go to www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment