Saturday, December 29, 2012

Influenster Holiday Vox Box 2012

The wonderful people at Influenster have done it again! They put together this amazing box of products and I was lucky enough to get picked to try them out.

For those of you  who have not heard of Influenster, it is this really great website where you sign up and review products and if you fit into certain demographics you get picked to receive boxes of products to try out and review, completely for free! Then there are brand challenges where you can earn more free products as well. If you are someone who loves to try out new products and write reviews and make videos, etc, you should check out their site at www.influenster.com

So I was very excited to get picked for the Holiday Vox Box 2012 because I knew the holiday box is usually a really good box (they all are awesome though!) Influenster did not disappoint. Here is a picture of my goodies I received:


Doesn't it look awesome?? So here's the breakdown of what I got....

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal - retails for $1.79 per cup. I got the Peach Almond flavor, there are several flavors available. These cups contain whole grain oats, rye, barley and wheat and then are mixed with large chunks of real fruit and nuts. You can either add boiling water or add cold water and microwave right in the cup.

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine - retails for $2.49 - "Keep your  lips soft as ever with the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine. It's pure pigment ingredients create a 3-D gloss effect while Vitamin E provides shine and moisture." (This was the statement from the Infleunster card) The color I received is called Nude York City and it is a very pretty neutral color that has some shimmer and tons of shine.

Kiss Nail Dress - retails for $6.99 - Peel and stick nail fashions that are quick and easy to apply and easily removed without polish remover. Lasts up to 10 days, can be used on finger nails or toe nails. The color pattern I got is Chemise.

Eboost - Retails for $28 for a box of 20 packets, $39 for a box of 30 packets or $39 for a box of 12 shots. "EBoost will boost your mood, focus and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash" I tried EBoost with my Influenster Naturals Vox Box and loved it then. This time I received the flavor Acai Pomegranate which I am looking forward to trying out.

Sole Society - $25 off your first purchase - Sole Society is a website where you can buy shoes, discover new trends and styles and recommend shoes to friends.

Goody QuikStyle Brush - available in paddle or half round shape - retails for $11.99 - I was supper excited when I saw this was going to be in the box! I saw these brushes at the store and wanted to buy one. The Goody QuikStyle brush has super absorbent  microfiber bristles in between the regular bristles to help hair dry faster by removing up to 30% of the water from your hair as you style. It's like having a towel built into your hair brush!

I also got selected for the bonus item! :)

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks - retails for under $2 each - there are many different masks to choose from, all made with natural ingredients wonderful fragrances. I received the chocolate masque which is a deep pore cleansing, moisturizing, anti stress mud mask. Anything with chocolate sounds good to me!

So that's my Holiday 2012 Vox Box. I am excited to try out these great products and come back to review them all and let you know how I like them. Thank you Influenster!

www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment